Friday, March 11, 2011

60 Seconds of Ridiculousness

Ok so aside from being a blogger extrodinare I am also a receptionist at Entercom Boston. Entercom Boston is a radio station company, we run WAAF, WEEI, WRKO and WMKK. WAAF is a rock station that's pretty popular in Boston. I used to intern for them for 4 months, then I was on their street team for 6 months, and that lead to me getting the receptionist gig. There are way too many ridiculous stories I could tell you from working at a rock radio station for over a year, it's just madness here sometimes.

But instead of telling you some tales I'll just post a video that they did recently. It's called "60 Seconds with Spaz" and they post a video weekly. Spaz is one of the guys on the morning show, and he's essentially the butt of all the jokes, the one that gets shit on the most. Mainly because he is quite ridiculous. They asked me to help out with their video this week, and I of course said yes! Check it out below and let me know what you think!




So remember, everyone is ridiculous, including every single employee at a radio station (on-air personality to receptionist).

No comments:

Post a Comment