Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ridiculous-ly funny finds on the internet

So today I decided to post about some of my favorite ridiculous finds on the internet. Since I'm a receptionist at a company with a bunch of weirdos (that's a compliment in my book) I get a lot of ridiculous youtube videos sent to me.

Let's begin with the classic "Handsome Men's Club" from Jimmy Kimmel Live. The best part of this for me is Lenny Kravitz. But that might be just because I love Lenny Kravitz.

This next video is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. I don't even want to say anything more about it because I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it. The only thing I will say is yes, he is in fact CRYING.

This video I think is ridiculous mainly because it's ridiculous that this man is not my friend. Seriously. There is a whole series to these but this one if my favorite. "She's a stupid bitch."

So remember, everyone is ridiculous, including people who make amazing internet videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment